SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at SaraBonillaStore@gmail.com or mailing us at: HC-01 Box 5153, Canóvanas PR 00729.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violateour Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
(https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a
transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
We use certain tools, such as cookies, to collect data about your visit to the Website such as device ID or unique identified, device type, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, referring URL, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information.
A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information on your browser or your computer's hard drive when you visit a website, such as the Website. A cookie does not contain information that identifies a person, but it allows for the linking of your computer to the information provided by you on the Website (such as, for example, linking your IP address and other information about your experience on the Website to your preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered through the Website).
Sara Bonilla uses the following types of cookies:
• STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the Website. Without these cookies, services offered by the Website (such as use of the shopping bag or access to your order history) cannot be provided.
• ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyse how the visitors use the Website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages
visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the shopping experiences offered through the
Website. All information collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form (even if passed onto third parties) and are not used to identify you.
• FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Website but allow the Website to remember the choices and/or the preferences (such as your username, language or the region you are located) in order to offer you some advanced, simplified and personalised features.
• TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES: Targeting and advertising cookies may be used to deliver personalised advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies may collect quite detailed information about your browsing habits through the Website, such as products you have clicked on or put in your shopping bag. These cookies allow us to personalise any direct marketing communication (i.e. email) or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement or to help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They also may enable us (or third-party advertising services
we work with) to track the actions of users online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics of our marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the overall consumer experience. We do not currently respond to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate.
• THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS: Please note that if you share content from the Website through third party websites (i.e. social networking websites) you may be sent cookies from these websites. This occurs where you choose to log in to our Website using your social media profile information. Your activity on our Website then becomes subject to the privacy policies of those other social media websites/services. Sara Bonilla does not control the setting of such cookies and encourages you to refer to the relevant social media provider’s websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. You should also look at the privacy policies of those websites and how they handle information to which they gain access as a result of your decision to
log into our Website using your social media profile information.
For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 10 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at SaraBonillaStore@gmail.com or by mail at: HC-01 Box 5153, Canóvanas PR 00729